About The Law Office of Derek S. Ritchie, PLLC
A San Antonio Family Law & Criminal Defense Firm
Combining outstanding legal capability with personalized service and one-on-one attention, The Law Office of Derek S. Ritchie, PLLC delivers an exceptional client experience and fights tirelessly for positive results.
Blending compassion, professionalism, trustworthiness, adaptability, and determination, Attorney Derek S. Ritchie is poised to help people from all walks of life navigate the complexities of the legal system they face. Whether you have been charged with a crime or need help filing for divorce, we are here for you every step of the way.
Focusing our practice on family law and criminal defense, our firm protects the rights of people and families throughout the San Antonio area. With a decade of legal experience, Attorney Derek S. Ritchie has what it takes to see your case through to a successful conclusion.
We represent clients in cases involving:
- Family law: Including Child Protective Services cases, child support, protective orders, and modifications
- Divorce: Including uncontested and high net worth divorces
- Criminal charges: We fight for clients charged with assault, DWI, sex crimes, and theft
Why Choose The Law Office of Derek S. Ritchie, PLLC?
Whatever your case might entail, you can have confidence in our firm’s ability to resolve the matter favorably. With an aggressive yet client-focused approach, we have helped numerous people move forward from the legal matters holding them back.
You will enjoy working with our firm because:
- You’ll work directly with your attorney. At our firm, there are no paralegals filtering calls. Instead, Derek speaks directly to clients and is involved at every stage of the process. As our client, you’ll work one-on-one with Derek from start to finish.
- We create and maintain a safe and comforting environment. Former clients report that they felt safe with Derek and felt confident that he would handle their case effectively and efficiently.
- We fight to win. Competitive by nature, Derek does everything in his power to achieve a positive outcome for his clients. If a favorable settlement can’t be reached, we are fully prepared to go to trial.
Discover the difference of retaining The Law Office of Derek S. Ritchie, PLLC. Contact us at (210) 775-2000 today.